Investigations, Compliance and Enforcement
The VGCCC is responsible for ensuring the probity and integrity of gambling activities in Victoria.
To do this, we:
- monitor gaming venues by regulating the use of gaming machines
- monitor the casino by regulating the use of gaming machines and table games
- investigate, audit and supervise gambling conduct
- detect gambling offences
- deal with complaints from gambling patrons
- monitor the activities of those involved in the gambling industry; and
- test and approve gambling products for integrity and player fairness.